Moisture Senses Hydrating Conditioner
Davroe Moisture Senses is moisture rich for luxurious hair. A moisture rich formula designed to revitalise and detangle dry, damaged and curly hair. Our combination of moisturising sea botanicals smooth, dry damaged curls, eliminating frizz leaving hair soft and supple.
Davroe Moisture Senses Hydrating Conditioner gives dry hair instant movement. Moisturises and removes frizz without weighing it down.
Pair with Davroe Moisture Senses Hydrating Shampoo
BLONDE HAIR FAQs
What is the best blonde shampoo?
Blonde hair, especially bleached blonde hair, is prone to breakage, damage, and dryness, and therefore requires a little extra care. Thankfully, there many fantastic shampoos on the market formulated particularly for blonde hair. So, which is the best?
A good blonde shampoo should not strip hair of its moisture. Rather, a good blonde shampoo should be nourishing, hydrating, and keep brassiness at bay. That’s why we recommend opting for a purple/ anti-yellow shampoo with moisturising ingredients to keep your blonde looking bright and fresh, even for weeks after your hair appointment.
Some brands we rate at Haircare Superstore include milk_shake, Nak Hair, Juuce, Fanola and 18 in 1 – these are not only deeply nourishing and leave hair feeling soft and smooth but are also fantastic for toning down any orange or yellow hues. For serious repair work, go for Olaplex, Davroe and CPR products – these are holy grail products for hair that’s on its last straw. Check out our blog all about the best purple shampoos for blondes to further boost the health of your luscious locks!
How to tone hair at home
Looking for a quick touch-up for the weekend and have no time for a hair appointment? No worries! It’s quick and easy to do a quick toning session in the comfort of your own home. If you’re looking to give your hair just a subtle boost, a purple shampoo and conditioner works miracles for lightly subduing those nasty yellow and brassy tones blondes have the pleasure of experiencing. Here’s how to use these products for a quick blonde refresher!
- Dampen your hair. Alternatively, you can add purple shampoo to dry hair, but this leads to a greater risk of over-toning, especially if your hair is already very light. Over-toning is when a blue or purple tint remains stained into hair (unless you’re into it, then go for gold!). If you’re only needing a light radiance boost, damp hair is the way to go.
- Add a generous amount of purple shampoo and lather it up! Let this sit on your hair for a few minutes – the results come out better with a little heat, so it’s a great idea to do this step in the shower. Hair is naturally porous, and those follicles open right up when heated, allowing for more product to get through.
- Wash the purple shampoo out and have a quick glance at your strands – does the blonde look cleaner? Feel free to give them a round two with the shampoo if not!
- Otherwise, if your hair is looking more platinum than gold, then finish off with your favourite purple conditioner to lock in the effects – leave the conditioner in for a few minutes as well to amp up toning effect.
Keep in mind that you can not lift out colours with purple shampoo or conditioner; however, they’re great at cancelling out yellowish tones. Now that your colour is right, get your style right with Haircare Superstore’s range of straighteners, curlers, and dryers.
How to fix damaged bleached hair
Bleach blonde hair never goes out of fashion, but it also comes at a cost – and that can be a heck of a lot of damage. While lightening hair is always fun, our hair can only take so much bleach before it snaps.
Bleaching is a process that chemically strips the colour right out of your hair – afterwards, this leaves hair feeling dry and often looking a little frazzled. With the right routine and high-quality products, you can bring some life back into your hair. These are some must-haves if you “must have” blonde hair…
- A protein treatment – protein-rich hair treatments can work to strengthen and smooth hair strands, leading to shinier, silkier, and healthier hair.
- Olaplex Products – these are known for their patented ingredient which works to rebuild bonds in hair strands, preventing breakage and throwing your seriously damaged hair a much-needed lifeline.
- Purple/ Anti-yellow shampoo and conditioner – these are a must have for blondes wanting to cancel out any yellow pigment.
Heat protection – you’ve already fried your hair chemically, so give it a shield against the physical heat used in heat styling and keep your hair healthier for longer.
CURLY HAIR FAQs
What is a good curly hair routine?
Naturally curly hair is eye-catching and absolutely gorgeous, but it’s also a bit fussy. Using the wrong products and routine can produce flat, lacklustre, and frizzy curls. That’s why a lot of curly-haired folk swear by routines such as the Curly Girl Method to enhance their natural curls, minimise frizz, and cut down product build-up. Never heard of the Curly Girl Method? We can break it down for you:
- Wash hair with a sulphate containing shampoo to “reset” your hair (only sulphate shampoos can break down silicones and waxes, which you’ll need to avoid thereafter, by the way). Anytime you accidentally use a product containing silicones or wax, you’ll need to repeat this step!
- When not needing to “reset”, wash hair with a sulphate-free shampoo. These shampoos have much gentler detergents that don’t strip moisture out of your hair. Make sure you’re spending at least 60 seconds massaging your scalp to get all the product out!
- Use a generous amount of silicone-free conditioner to coat your mid-lengths to ends (stay away from the root! Your ends should be fully saturated with conditioner and feel “slimy”. At this stage, gently detangle with a wide-tooth comb or your fingers.
- After washing, apply your favourite styling product (gel, mousse, crème, leave-in) generously to wet hair (seriously, use more than you think you need).
- Dry your hair by plopped in a t-shirt, letting it air dry, or drying with a diffuser on low.
How to style curly hair
To get your curls looking smooth, bouncy, and effortlessly styled, it’s all about making sure they’re moisturised enough without being weighed down with product. Using the right products and technique is essential. So, let’s break it down.
- Curly hair is much easier to style when it’s knot-free so to get your hair nice and detangled, firstly start with brushing through your hair with nothing other than a wide-toothed comb. If you’re dealing with some super aggressive knots, then do this step after conditioning, otherwise a gentle brush through wet hair is the way to go.
- After washing and while hair is still damp, massage a decent amount of curl enhancing cream through your hair (avoid going to the roots). This is the key to getting perfect frizz-free curls – the cream helps seal in moisture while also giving curls hold.
- Then to dry, either heat-dry with a diffuser attachment or plop your hair into a t-shirt or microfibre towel to dry hair faster and leave curls intact. The diffuser evenly distributed heat and air and delivers it in a more controlled way, which avoids curls being blown out of shape. In a similar vein, plopping hair while drying holds in its shape as excessive moisture gets drawn out.
Those three key steps are essential. Then, once your hair is dry, you might like to run a little argan oil through the ends to further define and smooth curls – you don’t need much so be careful of adding too much weight to curls. And that’s it! You’re rocking some beautiful, natural curls that look so good, it would be a crime to not wear them out.
What are the best products for curly hair?
Naturally curly hair can easily become frizzy, dry, and bushy; however, using the right products can limit bad hair days. So, what are some must have products for boys and girls that are blessed with curls?
- Sulphate-free shampoo – as endorsed by the Curly Girl Method, this shampoo is ideal for curls as it is much milder and helps retain moisture.
- Silicone-free conditioner – while silicone instantly makes hair feel super smooth, eventually it builds up to make hair dull and weighty.
- Curl Cream – to really make sure each curl stands apart and shines, use a curl cream to define and smooth each precious curl. Make sure it’s also silicone free to give your curls their best chance to shine!
- Hydrating hair treatment – for an extra boost of moisture, indulge in a sulphate and silicone-free hair treatment every 2-3 washes.
- Hair oil – to keep curls smooth, shiny, and defined throughout the day, pump a little hair oil to distribute through the ends of your hair.
- Wide tooth comb – curly haired people know that brushes aren’t the one when it comes to detangling hair. Invest in a wide tooth comb to help you manage knots – use this after conditioning to help you manage any tricky knots.
- Microfibre towels – Microfibre towels work great for hair plopping, and due to their texture and absorbency, they are super gentle and dry your hair extremely fast.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
* Free standard shipping (Australia only) to selected post codes for all orders over $50.
For Standard delivery, please allow 4-7 business days.^^
Standard Delivery Rates:
- Orders up to 500g: Standard delivery rate $5.95
- Orders 500g and over (under $50): Standard delivery rate $9.95
For Express delivery, please allow 1-3 business days.^^
Express Delivery Rates:
- Orders up to 5kg (under $50): Express delivery rate $12.95**
- Orders up to 5kg (over $50): Express delivery rate $9.95**
- Orders 5kg +: Not Available
Note – All orders require a signature on delivery.